I know., it's early and Halloween is almost a month away, not to mention Thanksgiving! But hey, the stores are already stocking christmas stuff. So, I thought I'd throw out some of this years best holiday gift ideas. Get em' while you can.
- The Weighted Blanked will be a big one this year. It's so comfy and make you feel like you're getting a constant big hug. It'll be perfect for those cool winter nights here on the coast with a class of wine, hot chocolate or whatever.
- The Instant Pot. Everybody loves this all purpose cooker. Plus, the Duo is being phased out to make way for the Duo Nova, so you can get it for about $30 off if you check around.
- The Air Fryer. While I'm on the kitchen gadget theme here, this is a good one too. Added bonus is that it makes delicious fried food in a more healthy way. They say the Phillips Air Fryer XXL is the best one on the market and it's $100 off right now.
- The Essential Oils Diffuser. You can pick one of these up at just about any discount store and tack on a nice 6 pack of assorted oils at publix for next to nothing. This will make a great gift and not break the bank. ( I got one last year and use it every day)
- The Smart Scale. After the holidays, we'll all be looking to shed some lbs. Not only does it measure weight, but it also tracks body fat, BMI, bone mass, and muscle mass, then sends the data to your phone.
Check out the videos below
All Videos : YouTube