"Strength" can mean different things to different people in different situations. To the people who work out with weights at the gym, to a big guy that does a lot of manual labor lifting and carrying a lot of stuff, to the survivor of Cancer going through Chemo, etc.
So what does it really mean to be a 'strong' person? Here's a survey that asked 2,000 people and the #1 item on the list is something NOT everyone views as a strength. But, it's a big one.
1. Being able to admit when you're wrong.
2. Having a positive attitude.
3. Being honest, even when it's tough.
4. Speaking up when you think someone's being unfair.
5. Standing up for other people who are being mistreated.