Some people call it 'adulting', I call it 'domestics'.
Let's face it, no one really enjoys cleaning their house but there are some songs that motivate some folks to put the earbuds in to focus on the task.
A survey finds that 49% of people say they are most motivated to clean when they are happy. 65% say cleaning gives them a sense of accomplishment, 63% say it helps them relax and it gives them a sense of accomplishment.
What is everyone's favorite song to clean to? Bruno Mars and Mark Ronson's "Uptown Funk".
Here is the list of the Top 10
- “Uptown Funk” by Mark Ronson feat. Bruno Mars
- “Read All About It” by Emeli Sandé
- “Work” by Rihanna
- “All of Me” by John Legend
- “But a Dream” by G-Eazy
- “Girls Like You” by Maroon 5 feat. Cardi B
- “Pretty Hurts” by Beyoncé
- “Beautiful Girls” by Sean Kingston
- “I Don’t Care” by Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber
- “Good Feeling” by Flo Rida
For more, click here