2,000 men who are currently married or engaged took part in a study that found that 49% said their wife or fiancee dropped hints about getting engaged.
The Top 5 not-so-subtle signs your girlfriend wants you to propose....
1. You notice her watching a lot of shows or movies about weddings or proposals.
2. She keeps talking about weddings, or other people who got engaged.
3. She buys wedding magazines, and leaves them out where you can see them.
4. She forwards you emails from jewelry brands.
5. When you walk by a jewelry store, she stops to look at rings in the window.
The survey also asked about the top spots men HIDE engagement rings before they propose. The top ten include a shoebox . . . at their parents' house . . . at work . . . in their car . . . and in the back of their underwear drawer.
It takes the average man seven months to realize they've found 'the one." The once a guy decides to propose, it takes another two months to buy the ring. Just think about the men who found realized they found the one but since relationships and life is complicated... they 'lose' the one they truly want to be with?