Are you practicing the right etiquette at dinner parties? Here is a way for you to test what you already know... or you can learn from it.
1. Which of the following is the correct way to eat bread at the table?
A. Cut with a knife
B. Cut with a knife and fork
C. Tear apart with your hands
2. Which of the following is the correct way to eat mussels?
A. Pick the mussel out of its shell with your fingers
B. Use a fork to pick the mussel out of its shell
C. After using a fork to pick the first mussel from its shell, use the first shell to remove all further mussels
3. When setting a dinner table, which of the following is correct?
A. Forks on the left-hand side of the plate
B. Forks on the right-hand side of the plate
C. Forks at the top of the plate
4. When is it acceptable to eat with your hands at the dinner table?
A. When eating pizza
B. When eating chips
C. When eating a wrap
D. None of the above
5. What is the correct way to sit at the dinner table?
A. Hunched forward
B. Titling your chair
C. Legs crossed
D. Both feet flat on the floor
You can see the rest of the quiz plus the answer key here!