Since most of us can't live without our smart phone, you would think that we would take better care of our devices?
A new survey finds…
- One in three Americans currently have a crack in their phone screen.
- The fear of dropping phones and cracking screens is giving a lot of Americans “Phone-xiety.”
- 52% of folks are “always” worried about the safety of their phone.
- The average American almost drops their phone at least six times every week.
- The average American drops their phone four times a week, while a third drop it more than that.
Now dropping a phone on the floor is bad, but apparently a lot of folks have dropped their phones in even worse places. The most unfortunate places people have dropped their phones include:
- Bar bathroom floor
- Hospital bathroom
- Pot of rice
- Bowl of soup
- Dog’s water bowl
- Beer cup
- Trash can