Are you struggling to come up with a gift for a co-worker? Getting the wrong gift can become awkward or even the worst case scenario is getting a complaint sent to HR.
A new poll by Fit Small Business finds:
- 58% of employees exchange gifts with their co-workers.
- Two-thirds of workers say gift giving is their most disliked office task during the holidays.
- Alcohol is the most popular Secret Santa gift.
- 47% of workers think a funny gift is the best Secret Santa gift.
- 10% of unwanted Christmas presents end up in the trash.
Of course, some people have gotten things completely wrong when it comes to Secret Santa gifts, and thanks to the survey, we now know some of the absolute worst that have been exchanged.
The 12 Worst Secret Santa Gifts For The Office
- 'How To Bonk At Work' Book
- Nothing (They Forgot)
- 'Bad Luck Brian' T-Shirt
- A Heated Bidet With A Remote
- Some Batteries
- A Used 'L' Candle
- Maternity Underwear
- 'Framed Bacon' for a Vegetarian
- 'Hilarious' Toilet Paper
- Nuts for a Co-Worker with a Nut Allergy
- A 'Crime Kit'
- A Live Guinea Pig